Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: A suspicious box... LOL *RELEASE DATE SET*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got home yesterday to find a suspiciously AG-sized box on my front porch!!

    It was from American girl and I think it is Harper my new 23!! She was supposed to be shipped to my grandparents because I can't open her yet (GRR) but she's here now, in my dining room, and my mom is away for the weekend... tee hee... the girls are gonig to make FREE HARPER signs. She's been detained at the Moroccan Embassy in America...

    Eta/Update: See second page. My mom saw the signs [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Edit: Release date set for Wed the 14th...

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 08, 2006 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Kit, Kat, and Friends ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 10, 2006 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Kit, Kat, and Friends ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Joyfulone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2006
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooooh, you must be so excited! I hope you can share pics - I love 23!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay!

    Yes, please post pictures! Especially of the girls Free Harper signs!

    Also because I'm thinking about #23 or #25 after either #24 and Emily.

    Lucky, lucky [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I want my Nellie!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    the girls are gonig to make FREE HARPER signs. She's been detained at the Moroccan Embassy in America...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is a good idea, but I'd leave the dolls sitting on the boxes with their signs so your parents just happen to "find" them. You should then play dumb about what the whole ordeal ("What? Oh, they must've made those signs themselves...")

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O M G You must be dying for Harper! I hope she has an early arrival!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So close and yet so far away. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I like your idea about making signs. Hope it works. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Bean Bunny:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    the girls are gonig to make FREE HARPER signs. She's been detained at the Moroccan Embassy in America...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is a good idea, but I'd leave the dolls sitting on the boxes with their signs so your parents just happen to "find" them. You should then play dumb about what the whole ordeal ("What? Oh, they must've made those signs themselves...")</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oooh, that's a good idea. And I bet I know just who will make the signs, LOL.
    Samantha, who is a princess, has just visited the embassy to try to politely persuade them to let her out, but no such luck.

    I will post pictures when I can once she's opened!

  8. #8
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I think the name Harper is awesome and very fitting for a #23. Couldn't you tell your mom that Harper is a bit precocious and climbed out of the box on her own accord. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by SugarMagnolia:
    I think the name Harper is awesome and very fitting for a #23. Couldn't you tell your mom that Harper is a bit precocious and climbed out of the box on her own accord. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks - she is named after the author of <u>To Kill A Mockingbird</u>, Harper Lee (Harper's full name is Harper Lee Simmons).

    That is also a very good idea, LOL, but I think I would be grounded and she may be jailed for good... for now she is only detained.

  10. #10
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Oooooh! Torture!!!
    I would be pounding my head! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •